Apple pie oatmeal! it’s a perfect breakfast before school/work day, you prepare it the night before and have a delicious meal in the morning!
- 2 cups cut oat
- 3 cups warm filtered water
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup raw milk or coconut milk
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- 2 large organic apples (peeled if preferred)
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- 2 TBS chia seeds
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- The morning prior, combine oats, warm water and apple cider vinegar.
- Cover and place an a warm spot.
- That night, grease the bottom of the crock pot with coconut oil.
- Slice one apple and layer it at the bottom of crock pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients along with the remaining apple, cubed.
- Turn on low and cook for at least 1 hour
- Serve hot with fruits and maple syrup if desired.
Back to school without head lice! yes, that’s possible, READ MORE