A Summer delight! mango ice cream
This Creamy Mango Ice Cream is so easy to make, it’s ready nearly instantly! You just need four simple (vegan) ingredients and a high-powered blender or food processor.
It is made with four simple ingredients, is healthy and low in added sugar, and can be made in your Vita-mix or food processor. It’s ready instantly–no freezing time required!
• 3 cups frozen mango chunks
• ½ cup canned coconut milk (full-fat recommended)
• ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 2-4 tablespoons agave nectar (or liquid sweetener of choice such as honey or maple syrup), to taste
• pinch of salt (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in your high-powered blender or food processor.
2. Process until you get a smooth and creamy mixture and there are no more mango chunks. Do not over process or it will begin to melt. If you are using a Vitamix, you will need to use your tamper stick.
3. Serve immediately. Enjoy!