Why not give your love homemade valentine gifts?
Its this time of the year again to remind your love ones your appreciation and love!
Instead of another set of flowers here are two gifting solution that lifts your gesture out of the commercialized crowd and also demonstrates your love and affection in a unique way is the answer. All it takes is a little devotion of your time and talent, with essential oils providing the love-catalyzing ingredient in these unique gift recipes:
Bouquet of Potpourri Diffusion Sachets
Fresh flowers are beautiful, but fleeting and not very functional. Give a bouquet of these dried flower sachets instead. They can be hung in closets or infused in the tub as a fresh and fragrant bath tea.
1 cup dried rose buds
1 cup dried lavender flowers
1 cup dried peppermint leaf
1 teaspoon Lavender essential oil
1. In a mixing bowl, place together dried rose buds, lavender flowers and peppermint leaf.
2. Sprinkle with lavender oil and mix again.
3. Divide the mixture into several cotton drawstring bags.
4. Slip them into a sealed tin or cellophane bag.
Pink roses bath salt
Fill a jar with these rose-scented Himalayan pink bath salts, the scent and color of which will never fade.
2 cups Himalayan pink salt
1 tablespoon dried pink or red rose petals, crushed
1 teaspoon Geranium essential oil
1 teaspoon Rose Essentials Oil
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together Himalayan pink salt and crush rose petals.
2. Sprinkle mixture with oils and mix until well blended and salt granules are well saturated with aroma.
3. Store in a covered glass jar or decanter.
4. To use, dissolve up to 1/4 cup in a warm bath.
Happy Valentines day!