This Autumn pumpkin fudge is one of the easiest, healthiest pumpkin fudge recipe you will find!
This fudge has a hint of pumpkin, and a lot of fudge taste. This is made with cacao (aka raw chocolate bean, without all of the processed junk) and it tastes much healthier than a regular bought fudge.
Its very easy to make and so good!
- ¾ cup Cacao powder
- ¼ cup Coconut oil
- ¼ cup 100% maple syrup
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Vegan chocolate chips or cacao nibs for topping
- optional: cutted nuts from any kind you like
- Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
- You can either roll into balls or place into a small baking pan and slice into squares.
- Top with chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
The perfect attention gift for the Autumn? Pure Autumn Body Lotion-Feels like a good time to change your body lotion smell to a gentle, sweet Vanilla, combined beautifully with the precious, divine Patchouli smell…Fall in love with the Autumn Body Lotion.
For a soft, smooth season change ❤