Louse Treatment Mask

Louse Treatment Mask

 18,00  14,00

Description

Louse treatment mask for the whole family

So, why didn’t the drugstore treatments work?

Because lice have become immune to the pesticide-based treatments.

Bugs develop resistance.

The problem is, you can’t keep putting stronger and stronger poisons on people’s heads because people DON’T develop resistance.

Step one will be using the Anti-louse spray to prevent and then, to treat, use this all-natural mask for 10 minutes on your/your child head and you will see the results!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Louse Treatment Mask”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…