Soften your hair naturally is easy and affordable!
Dry, frizzy hair can be one of your worst nightmares.
Regular hair-drying, pollution or over exposure to the sun, these are just some of the reasons that can make your hair dry. Besides this, some people may have naturally dry hair. The first step to bring back your hair’s shine and moisture is to identify the cause and then work to repair the damage.The hair gets moisture from the roots. Therefore, avoid doing anything that makes your scalp dry especially during winters.
The second step will be to switch to natural hair care so you take the bad chemicals out of your hair care routine.
The good thing is that there are few natural ways to bring your locks back to life. Here are some great ingredients you will find right in your kitchen and how to use them:
1. Egg and Yogurt Mask – If you have dull and lifeless hair in winters then yogurt and egg white is the perfect solution for you. Eggs can be a great source of protein for your hair while soothing yogurt can help reverse hair damage caused by product build up and air pollution.
2. Coconut Milk, Avocado and Jojoba Oil Hair Mask – Coconut milk is rich in protein, very high in fats, making it great for moisturizing and strengthening. Avocado is rich in fatty acids making it very moisturizing for your hair. Jojoba oil promotes hair growth. Mix the three for shiny tresses.
3. Milk and Honey – Use a half to a full cup of milk (at room temperature) and add either one or 2 big tablespoons of honey. Allow it about an hour to work and then rinse it off using your natural shampoo. This wonderful pack won’t weigh your hair down or make it greasy but give it wonderful shine and softness instead.
4. Papaya Mask –Dandruff is a common problem in winters because of a dry scalp. Papaya prevents balding as helps boost hair growth by strengthening the roots as well as controls dandruff. Mix together 1 skinned papaya with 1/2 cup of plain yogurt. Let it sit for 45 minutes before you rinse it out with your natural anti-dandruff shampoo.
5. Apple cider Vinegar, Honey and Almond Oil: Apple cider vinegar acts as a great conditioner. Mix two tablespoons of honey with one tablespoon of almond oil and one tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Rub this mix all over your tresses gently focusing on the dry, damaged bit and ends. Leave it on for at least half an hour and then rinse off with your natural shampoo.
Oiling your hair regularly is a secret that all girls with great hair know. Massage oil hair serum into your hair, not on the scalf but on the edges of your hair. Oil locks in extra moisturizer, hydrates hair in the cold weather and gives you soft and shiny locks.