You don’t know the pain of having e cracked heels until you suddenly find yourself with them. At first it appears like harmless dry skin, but then it gets deeper and let’s you know that it’s here to stay.
For some, cracked heels can get so bad that it can cause pain and bleeding.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
The solution is to use this overnight remedy and then twice a day, to use a natural Dry Feet Cream. Results will come quickly!
Overnight Remedy for Cracked Heels
To soak your feet, you will need:
- A tub or small bucket of warm water
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- Pumice stone
For the overnight treatment, you will need
- ½ a cup of coconut oil
- ½ a cup of castor oil
- 5 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops of frankincense oil
- 5 drops of lavender oil
To begin with, you’ll need to soak your feet in a tub or bucket of warm water with about 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 8 drops of lavender oil added to it.
- Soak your feet for up to 15 minutes. This will soften up all the dry skin.
- Now using your pumice stone, firmly scrub off all the dead skin from the soles of your feet. Be careful that you don’t cause any bleeding, especially if your cracked heels are severe.
- Wash off the dead skin particles under clean running water, then pat dry with a thick towel.
- Let’s get down to the overnight treatment! It should be done just before your bedtime so you won’t have to walk around. For easier application, it’s better to make a batch of the overnight cracked heel treatment oil. For this, mix ½ a cup of coconut oil and ½ a cup of castor oil in a clean glass bottle. Now add the essential oils listed above and mix thoroughly.
- Apply this oil liberally to your cracked heels and massage gently with your fingers.
- Now throw on some thick socks and off to bed you go!
- The next morning, take off your socks and you’ll notice that your heels are healing!
- Continue this treatment with using Dry Feet Cream twice a day for best results!