DIY mask with rose petals!
Rose has been used for centuries in skin care. Rose petals contain carotene, B group vitamins and vitamin K. The petals of this beautiful flower are not only soothing, but also contain a good amount of vitamin C. Ascorbic acid of this plant will smooth, tone and moisturise dry, sensitive skin. Oatmeal is well known for its softening properties. Ground oatmeal in this mask will gently exfoliate and smooth your skin.
This mask smells amazing and nourished my skin which at this point in the winter, we could all use some extra moisture! It’s the perfect, easy recipe for a girl’s night in as well:)
- Measure 3 tbsp. oatmeal
- Add 1 tbsp. dried rose buds or petals to the oatmeal.
- Ground oatmeal and roses in a blender.
- Use 1 tbsp. of dry oatmeal/roses per 1 tsp. of liquid.
- Mix and apply an even layer to the skin.
- Allow to sit on the skin for 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and follow up with a natural toner and moisturizer.