Irresistible vegan strawberries cheese cakes
These vegan strawberries cheesecake bites are vegan, raw, and gluten-free, and because of that they’ll give you just the energy boost you need for a great Valentine’s night!
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Crust (makes 24 mini cheesecakes):
1 cup pecans
6 majhool dates
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Remove the pits from the medjool dates and soak them in warm water for 10 mins. Drain the water from the dates and place in a food processor along with the remaining ingredients. Process until the nuts are crumbled and the crust is sticking together on it’s own.
- Press about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mixture into the bottom of each mini muffin cup.
1 cup raw cashews (soaked for 3 hours)
1/2 cup frozen strawberry slices
1/4 cup agave nectar
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Drain cashews from the soaking water and rinse under fresh water. Then add them to a high speed blender or vitamix along with frozen strawberries, agave nectar, melted coconut oil, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and set aside. Clean out the blender to make the strawberry puree for the swirl.
1/2 cup frozen strawberries, melted
- Allow these strawberries to melt at room temperature or heat over low heat in sauce pan for a few minutes until soft. Then blend this in a blender into a smooth puree.
- Take a scant tablespoon of the cashew filling and pour on top of the pressed crust. Then take 1/2 tsp of strawberry puree and dollop on top of the cashew filling. Take the end of a toothpick and swirl the two mixtures around to make a fun artsy pattern!
- Freeze the cheesecakes for 1-2 hours until solid. Remove them from the mini muffin trays and allow to thaw for 10-15 mins. before biting into