Simple and fun Autumn romantic Ideas 💜
Fall is a beautiful time of the year in many parts . It’s filled with fog-riddled mornings, cooler nights and shorter days and beauty of the ever-changing leaves.
With each season of the year, there are elements that make it special. Fall is often referred to as the romance month and kicks off a season of snuggling and cozy fireside chats. This time of year is just perfect for fun dates infused with romance. Here are 13 tips to springboard you into fun times for fall. If you have children, you’ll want to have a sitter on stand-by for your adventures!
1. Turn up the heat with football fever. When was the last time you went to an area college football game? If you live in a college town, head out to a home game for a ton of fun and excitement. The marching bands, cheerleaders and sports fever is fun and contagious. If you don’t have a college team in the area, you’ll be surprised at how much fun even a high school game can be under the Friday night lights.
2. A majestic morning. Romance is not just for nighttime. Pack a light breakfast in a picnic basket that includes foods like yogurt, bagels, fresh cut fruit and granola. Fill the thermos with coffee or tea and hit the road for an early morning drive down tree-lined streets where the leaves are vibrant and exquisite. Now that school is back in session it may be best on Saturday or Sunday morning. Have a sitter lined up for the kids ahead of time so you can capture the magic of mystery of the early morning stillness.
3. Give me the nights. Cozy up with your spouse out on the deck or patio and curl up on a crisp night and enjoy a hot cup of apple cider. After all, you’ll want to take advantage of the cool night air before it turns too cold outside.
4. Fall into raked leaves. Raking the leaves together can be a fun activity while completing a much needed chore. Play, let your hair down, engage in an activity together, seize the day and have fun!
5. Hit the trails. Hiking, bike riding or a long walk while kicking leaves may be just the thing you need to unwind after a long work week. Staying in shape and relieving tension are essential to romance. Kick it up a notch by doing it together. Take a roll down a hill on top of each other laughing all the way.
6. Fall is a terrific time to enjoy the great outdoors. It’s a great time for a camping trip. If you both like the outdoors, camping can be incredibly romantic. You’re out in the woods, cooking hamburgers and hotdogs and roasting marshmallows by the fire. It’s just the two of you, Mother Nature, the stars and the moon. No bears allowed!
7. Visit a carnival or county fair. Fall is the traditional time for local county fairs and carnivals. Spend the day holding hands and eating cotton candy or an evening at a carnival winning stuffed animals for each other. Hop on an exciting midway ride and snuggle up.
8. Spice it up with a fireside picnic. Slip into something sexy, gather all of your favorite finger foods, and a bottle of wine or champagne for a private toast to your love. Don’t forget to play your favorite love songs.
9. Take a romantic hayride. Have you ever been on a hayride? You may not have much experience, but taking a hayride can be romantic. Enjoying a scenic tour while sitting close to each other and holding hands will make you feel like two teenagers, how sweet is that?
10. Visit a local vineyard for a tour. Make it a grape date! Visit a vineyard or check out your local weekend activity guide for wine tasting near you.
11. Take a romantic train ride.As you let your imagination run wild, picture your spouse naked and all of the things you are going to do to them once you get home. There’s something about a train ride through the mountains that brings out the animal in you.
12. Go apple picking. A healthy romantic life is dependent on a couple having fun together. A lot of touching is how you create intimacy. Imagine picking apples together. It opens the door for more fun. After you and your spouse finish, make an apple pie together, crack open the whipped cream and slather it along with warm apple bites all over each other for a delicious feast.
13. Hit the playground. Visit a local school and hit the swings. Push your spouse as high as the sky or share a swing together. Play hopscotch, let your spirit be childlike, laugh a lot and soak up the cooling sun!
Finally, remember to celebrate your spouse’s attributes and gifts with affection and romance. Going on romantic dates and having fun at home is for all seasons. It keeps the romance alive and well within your relationship and can easily slip away in our busy lifestyles. One of my favorite personal quotes is, “Anytime is the right time for romance.”
The perfect attention gift for the Autumn? Pure Autumn Body Lotion-Feels like a good time to change your body lotion smell to a gentle, sweet Vanilla, combined beautifully with the precious, divine Patchouli smell…Fall in love with the Autumn Body Lotion.
For a soft, smooth season change ❤