- Line a square pan with two pieces of parchment paper, one going each way so it’s easy to lift out.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, rice crisp cereal, sliced almonds, coconut, and chia seeds.
- In a medium pot over low heat, melt the coconut oil. Remove from heat and stir in the almond butter, coconut nectar/maple and vanilla, until smooth.
- Pour wet mixture over dry and stir well until thoroughly combined. Add a pinch of salt to taste and stir again.
- Spoon mixture into the pan and roughly spread out (but don’t pack down yet). Sprinkle on the chocolate chips in an even layer. Wet hands lightly and then press down the mixture until even.
- Transfer pan to the freezer for about 10 minutes until firm. Slice into bars, wrap, and store in the fridge or freezer. These bars fall apart easily so I don’t recommend leaving them at room temperature for longer than a few minutes.
Back to school lice-free? yes,that’s possible! and with toxic free treatment!