Its a summer hit!
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
Benefits of making your own vitamin water:
- To encourage you and your family to stay hydrated.
- – To benefit from the vitamins and minerals that are water soluble and therefore can be found in your water (Vitamin C, potassium, etc.).
- – To give taste to the water and try to avoid using chemicals .
- – To make it look better and therefore more appealing to adults and children .
- – To benefit from the direct consumption of fruit and the antioxidants found in them.
- – To reduce consumption of sugary drinks such as soft drinks or fruit juices.
- 1) The granite : Strawberry/Lime
- Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 6 strawberries and one thinly sliced lime + 12 finely chopped fresh mint leaves. Leave in the refrigerator overnight before serving.2) The antiOX : Blackberry/SageNote that a part from the berries, sage leafs is the herb that has the highest antioxidant content.
Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 1 cup of blackberries that have been very slightly crushed + 3-4 sage leaves. Leave in refrigerator overnight before serving.
3) WATERmelon : watermelon/Rosemary
Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 1 cup of watermelon cut into cubes + 2 rosemary stems. Leave in refrigerator overnight before serving.
4) The exotic : Pineapple/Mint
Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 1 cup of pineapple cut into cubes + 12 fresh mint leaves finely chopped. Leave in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
5) The traditional : Appel/cinnamon
Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 1 cup of apple cut into cubes + 2 cinnamon sticks + 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. Leave in the refrigerator overnight before serving.