Anti-aging blueberry enzyme face mask is a favorite secret weapon against premature aging, fine lines and free radicals. This mask contains antioxidants, fruit enzymes, vitamin c, skin brighteners, and healing agents. It is also gentle for most skin types.
Grapes– antioxidants, vitamin c and skin brightening.
Lemon– lightens dark spots and brightens skin
Manuka Honey– has healing benefits and purges bacteria, moisturizes and soothes skin.
- ½ tbsp organic blueberries, pureed
- 1 seedless grape, pureed
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp manuka honey (best) or organic honey, melted
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- Be warned blueberries can stain clothes, so don’t wear your favorite shirt
- Puree the blueberries and grape and lemon juice in a blender and pulse until thick pulpy liquid forms (it is okay if it is a little clumpy with fruit skin).
- In a small mixing bowl combine: blueberry and grape lemon juice mixture, melted manuka honey and aloe vera gel, mix together.
- Apply to face and neck area. Leave on skin for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water and wash cloth.