So the kids are back to school! as i am (and probably you too…) a super busy mom, i try to find easy and healthy lunches or snacks options.
This nut butter and fruit bites is a super simple snack, sweet and healthy!
- 2 slices whole wheat bread/spelt bread
- 2 tablespoons nut butter ( almonds / cashew/mixed nuts)
- ½ cup finely chopped strawberries
- ½ cup finely chopped bananas
- With a rolling pin roll a small circle in the middle of the bread until it is roughly as thick as a pita bread.
- Spread on butter evenly in the middle. Distribute fruit on the butter
- serve and enjoy!
Back to school with lice- free head? Choose for the toxic free treatment for best and safe results!