A raw vegan eggnog for a vegan Christmas!
This raw vegan eggnog recipe uses fresh, homemade almond milk, frozen banana, dates, a touch of vanilla and spices to reproduce a thick, creamy version of this holiday treat. Did I say it’s a lot healthier, too?
You can add nutmeg or cinnamon if you prefer, but I found these to be just the right amounts for me.
Makes 2 servings
- 1-and-1/4 cup plain almonds milk
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 date, soaked for 10 minutes
- dash of ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (alcohol-free recommended)
- dash of sea salt
Start by adding the liquid to your blender ,blend on high for 20 seconds or until there are no chunks of frozen banana left. Garnish with a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg if desired.